What Information We Collect
When you visit our Website, we may collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve your experience.
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Cookies and Usage Data
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
We may use your Personal Data to connect you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Site Usage Data
Site Usage Data is information we collect on how you access and use this Website. This Site Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
We use cookie technology as part of the Website’s statistical reporting and for other purposes related to making our Website available to you. A cookie is a small text file which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website to analyze web traffic or to recognize your device the next time you visit. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. These are the main types of Cookies we use:
- Session cookies: These cookies link your actions on this website to our data system and are used for a number of reasons, such as remembering which pages you visited while browsing this website. The session cookies expire as soon as the browser is closed, so no information is stored permanently.
- Preference Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences or actions across this website and help us to provide you with information that is relevant to you in the future. The information collected can be used to track actions across multiple browser sessions.
- Security Cookies: These cookies are for security purposes.
Different web browsers may use different methods for managing cookies, you may wish to visit About Cookies
, which contains comprehensive information on how to accept or decline cookies on a wide variety of browsers.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. If you want to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking ‘Help’ in your browser menu.
We may also use other tracking technologies such as beacons, tags, and scripts in order to collect and track information and to ultimately improve our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Fuseideas, LLC uses the data that we collect on our Website to:
- Provide and maintain our Service
- Notify you about changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer support
- Gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- Monitor the usage of our Service
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
How We Share Your Information
We (and our service providers) may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide the features and functionality of the Website to you
- Consider your candidacy for employment
- Respond to questions and comments
- Conduct analytics in order to improve and enhance the overall user experience
- Carry out specific actions that you request
Where Your Information Will Be Used
We are based in the United States. By providing personal information to this Website, you understand and consent to the collection, maintenance, processing, and transfer of such information in and to the United States, which may not have data protection laws as comprehensive as those that exist in the European Union or the United Kingdom.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
“Do Not Track” Signals Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Accessing, Updating and Deleting Your Information
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Fuseideas, LLC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Fuseideas, LLC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Fuseideas, LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Security of Data
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Fuseideas, LLC
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Retention of Data
Fuseideas, LLC will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Links to Third-Party Sites, Content and Resources
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate and enhance our Website experience (“Service Providers”). These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
for your web browser. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page
Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc.
You can opt out from Twitter’s interest-based ads
by following their instructions located here.
Facebook and Instagram
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook and Instagram on Facebook.com
Click here to opt out from Facebook and Instagram’s interest-based ads
Facebook and Instagram adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt out from Facebook, Instagram, and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance
in the USA, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada
in Canada, or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
in Europe, or opt out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook and Instagram, please visit Facebook and Instagram’s Data Policy
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site
Fuseideas, LLC uses SalesLoft in order to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize the selling experience. SalesLoft collects information that identifies you or makes you identifiable such as your name, IP address or user preferences. SalesLoft may collect, store and use the following personal information from you in relation to the services it provides Fuseideas, LLC. SalesLoft may also provide other companies with statistical, de-identified information about our users. The information we provide to other companies will not identify any individual user.
For more information on the privacy practices of SalesLoft, please visit SalesLofts’s Privacy Notice
Service is the http://www.fuseideas.com website operated by Fuseideas, LLC.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Images contained on this website are licensed and therefore prohibits the downloading, republication, retransmission, reproduction or other use of the Licensed Material as a stand-alone file.