Five locations. Unlimited reach. Pick our closest location or just choose a favorite place you’d like to visit.
8 Winchester Place Suite 303,
34 Exchange St.,
199 Scott Street,
Národní obrany 909/45,
1391 14th Ave. Suite E,
Join the family
Looking for a new job? We might be looking for you, too.
Winchester Director of Content
The Director of Content will join the Fuseideas Creative team to help build and amplify our voice to key constituencies. This individual will play a critical role in prioritizing Fuseideas messages through multiple platforms and across select industries. As a master of integrated content strategy this individual will elevate our marketing efforts working closely with the marketing delivery team to bring the company to the next level. In close collaboration with the marketing operations team and existing sales team, the right individual will implement an effective mix of content that generates and engages readers, leads, and existing clients at all stages of the funnel. As the leader of the content team, you will work closely with various marketing functions, creatives, video producers, and project managers to create content that embodies our brand, provides value to our community and aligns with our larger business goal of helping clients improve lead flow and efficiency with their marketing spend.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders at Fuseideas to set and augment the integrated content marketing plan to successfully evangelize the brand and positively impact lead generation and traffic goals
- Own and oversee all content for the company including but not limited to: web, email messages, webinars, podcasts, white paper creation, social, campaigns and key client outreach
- Create and manage all editorial calendars for Fuseideas and Clients
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to evaluate, edit and make strategic suggestions on all assets in order to deliver leads and drive sales; both internally and for clients.
- Implementation of website content that strengthens SEO and SEM efforts
- Work with company's CEO to develop key talking points, story lines and thought leadership deliverables
- Work closely with company's ECD on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels
- Deliver constant reporting on performance of content in and outside of lead management channels
- Act as the steward of verbal style and overall brand guidelines for the organization
- Creative ideation, content briefing, editorial oversight and editing, visual content, and publishing
- Responsible for identifying, communicating and adapting to content marketing trends
- Developing standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies.
Minimum qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 8+ years of experience within an agency setting
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant
- Experience working on web and digital products
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Ability to work in new and existing marketing technologies, manage marketing campaigns through a CRM and analyze campaign performance
- Thorough understanding of creative development and production process for both traditional and interactive media-based programs
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, proofreading and organizational skills
- Assisting with the development of client presentations.
- Superior communication skills verbal, written, presentation, phone and email